Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Journey of an Afro-preneur: The Bug


A couple of weeks back, actually around June. I had the idea to set up a web application that would bring communities,enthusiasts and basically everybody. I guess the "social networking bug" had bitten me and "the fever" was acting fast activating every nerve ending in my body, ideas came rushing in, brand names scribbled on papers, design concepts, AJAX interactions it became too much that I had to finally share it with the world.

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be detailing the chronicle of events that hopefully will lead to the birth of an Afro-social networking webapp.

Who knows!! it might actually inspire one or two people from my beloved continent Africa to reach out and pursue a dream.

1 comment:

tHeViLLaGeR said...

do i smell a collabo in the air