Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Journey of an Afropreneur: Just about anything

Late Nights..

Last week was rather interesting for me and the tech/comm startup am involved in, mainly because we got leads on several new projects that will most definitely boost our profile and also ensure that we have some money coming in to help us focus on our other projects (Our other projects form the basis of the company). So we spent a few evenings with Al Kags brainstorming on one or two projects infact the last time we brainstormed we finished at 2am (I then have to drive a few kilometers home) but its all good because as you know every successful business built on sacrifice.

Losing It...

On a sad note I lost my 3 year old trusted leather wallet :-( so that puts me in the dog house in terms of money and identification documents but I''ll survive.

M-Banking..

I was listening to the radio today on the way to University when I had an interesting news item, that Mobile Banking was on its way to Kenya, actually it was going to be a reality by february. Now that is interesting because that opens the door to many services, web applications and services could be built to leverage this new service, the possibilities are limitless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice article. One of my Favorites, actually. Especially the #1 of the Top Ten. Anyhow, thinks for linking to the source :)

Daniel - Metrolity.com

Anonymous said...

My Bad, some how it selected this article to post to. Anyhow, I'm sure you could deduct that I was referring to the Top Ten article. I really don't know how it posted my comment on this one... I must have had quite a long day :) Anyhow. Good day .

Daniel - Metrolity.com