In the evening I got online and started getting feedback from people, i actually asked a friend of mine to see if they could post a comment on the blog and to my disappointment an error popped up which I addressed immediately woohoo!! :-)
As of friday evening I had pushed out the following features and bug fixes:
- Error on posting a comment which had to do with lack of appropriate IDs.
- Search engine friendly URL's: the posts now have permalinks that give them very nice and neat URLs (thanks to permalink_fu a great RoR plugin). I now have
- Delicious and Technorati submission: I had an issue with this as it wasn't giving urls that could be tracked back to the blog.
- Tags: The tags associated with posts can now be viewed.